Hearing Aid Repairs & Maintenance BY Sontec
Tips for taking care of your device:
- Keep your hearing device clean - wipe it regularly with a dry cloth or tissue.
- Avoid getting your hearing device wet - don't wear it in the shower or in the rain. Remove any moisture with a tissue or dry cloth.
- Use your moisture protection kit each night so your hearing device is ready to use the next day. If you don't have a moisture protection kit, you can get one from your provider.
- Remove your hearing device before using aftershave, hairspray, perfume, sunscreen, insect repellent etc. as the chemicals could damage it.
- Don't expose your hearing device to extreme heat.
- Put your hearing device in its case when you are not wearing it.
If you wish to learn more about our hearing devices, please download our comprehensive guide using the form on the right of the screen.